Finding True Contentment Within The Ordinary

Simple Luxe Living is an eminent green lifestyle publication curated by Botanical Trader. An informative online space dedicated to promoting higher living – where conscious living is paired with signature style. It is an online sanctum that is both nurturing and uplifting, filled with resources and tools to inspire you to slow down and live a more kinder, healthier and greener life.

Powered by a blog, podcast and weekend newsletter. Simple Luxe Living is read daily by people in over 120 countries and covers a wide range of topics in the areas of health + wellness, simple + ethical living, self-empowerment and much more.Read more about what living The Simple Luxe Life looks like [click here] or join our free yearlong signature course [click here] which was handcrafted to be a saunter through the seasons of life.


Take a moment to slow down, grab a hot cup of tea and read the latest writings or amble through our archives.

How To Not Let Adversity Dis-empower You

How To Not Let Adversity Dis-empower You

The Formula of Life…. Life is 95% of what you attract through thoughts, actions, intent, energy etc..and the other 5% is made up of obstacles, curve balls, lessons and adversities... Read More