Botanical Trader Body Brush
- Unit Price
Our natural, vegan, Botanical Trader body brush will leave your skin feeling clean and polished whilst giving you an instant glow. Body Brushing increase circulation, stimulates the lymphatic system, de stresses & is a great way to wake up your senses.
When you work dry body brushing into your routine a few times a week you will notice that your skin's texture becomes refined and your complexion is revived and visibly brighter.
Purchase the Botanical Trader Body Brush & get our sisal face & body brush for half price. Add both items to the cart & the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Body brushing first thing in the morning before you step into the shower or bath is the perfect way to start the day.
- Start on dry skin before jumping in the shower
- Work in gentle circular, upward motions towards the heart, then switch it up to longer, smoother strokes.
- Always begin at the ankles in upwards movements towards the heart - the lymphatic fluid flows through the body towards the heart, so it's important that you brush in the same direction.
- Your back is the only exception to the preceding rule; brush from the neck down to the lower back.
- Slowly make your way up your body from the ankles, move up to the lower legs, thighs, stomach, back and arms. Be cautious of softer and sensitive skin around the chest and breasts, and never brush over inflamed skin, sores, sun-burnt skin, or skin cancer.
After dry brushing your entire body, take a warm shower. Dry off with a towel, preferably in an open area with direct natural light. This is called air bathing! Apply a natural moisturiser or your favourite natural plant oil like our Calming Botanical Face & Body oil.
For a complete guide to body brushing visit our blog here >>>
Shop the Sisal Face & Body Brush here >>>>